Saturday, August 28, 2010

a week in taiwan

hey everyone. at last a week has almost past in my new life as an exchange student. man, what to say. i have done so many activities, eaten so many new and almost always delicious food, and talked to so many new people. its amazing. that all i can say. its weird to think that insted of doing grade 12 and prom, I'm scootering around the city on my host brother and visiting night markets. I've done so many things that its hard to keep track of them all. today i made a Chinese drum at an elementary school DIY thing, ate shark meat, mastered chopsticks, visited Taipei 101, and ended it with walking around J mart. Shark tastes really good. I'll update you more on what I'm doing but I'm tired and I'm just going to chill right now. see ya

No comments:

Post a Comment